Saturday, July 17, 2010

Choices: Hot Air Jubilee moment

Looking for some feedback on which photo everyone prefers. The first photo is what ran in print. I am torn between each, so I ask for your opinions and appreciate your thoughts and time.

JM_Jubilee

JM_Jubilee_05

Aubree Smith, 18 months old, of Grass Lake reaches up to grab the hands of Caitlin Bergeon, 13, of Mason and her sister Anna Smith, 14, while waiting for the night glow to begin after one balloon launched Friday during the Hot Air Jubilee at Jackson County Airport. "It's like she wanted us to pick her up and bring her into the basket," Bergeon said.

2 comments:

My name is Abbey Moore said...

JAKE THIS IS AMAZING. love it.

-abbey moore

Angeli Wright said...

Both are fantastic. I like the second, tighter one better but I also would have ran the first one...more context, probably better for the story.

p.s. first time blog stalker...I'll be back