Wednesday, October 26, 2011

FEATURE: Halloween Wedding

111024_HalloweenWedding09_JM_color

Newlywed Mike Taber of Jasper, left, laughed after he swooped in to bite the neck of his wife Stacey Taber (Kiefer) with his fake vampire fangs, but instead kissed her within an hour of being married in front of a group of friends and family at halloween costume party Saturday evening at their new home in Velpen. The wedding was a surprise, and they only told Taber's best man Brian Mounts of Jasper and Kiefer's maid of honor, her mother Darlene Mann of Ireland. "As I look back, my life really was not complete until I met her. She loves the things I do: sports, fishing, the food I eat, all of that. It's very rare to find someone that compatible," Mike Taber said. "It's just been a phenomenal road so far, and I hope the road never ends. She's truly a blessing, a great woman, a great mother and now, for me, a great wife."

111024_HalloweenWedding10_JM

No comments: