Thursday, April 21, 2011

FEATURE: 'Die hard skating is dope'

110421_SkateFeature_02_bw

110421_SkateFeature_05_bw

H.H. Dow High School freshman Tyler Timmons, 14, smiles as he carries his backpack and shoes atop his skateboard, which he balances on his head while wading through nearly chest-high water in his boxer from the Tridge to Trilogy Skate Park to skateboard on the ramps Thursday afternoon in Midland, Mich. "Die hard skating is dope," Timmons said after trudging a few hundred feet through the water to the ramps. "The water was so cold man. It seemed like a bad idea the deeper I got, but once I got out I knew it would totally be worth it. Skating is a huge part of my life. I do it all the time. As long as it's dry, I'll skate. Even if I have to walk through a lake to get there, I'll skate."

110421_SkateFeature_01_bw

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

awesome awesome awesome awesome. remind me to give you a hug later just for these images.

Kent Miller said...

Me too!