Monday, June 6, 2011

ENGAGEMENT: Ian and Annie

Ian and Annie are simply fantastic. Very easy to work with, and heck, we even went out and shot photos in the rain. They are a great couple. I've known Ian since, well, since I was born. Being my cousin, I'd visit his family and play hockey, video games and all the things we do as children in the summer. I met Annie in high school. The two are just wonderful. Here's a short edit of their engagement shoot. A big congratulations to them both on their upcoming June wedding. :)

engagement_211

engagement_102_bw

engagement_104

IanAnnie_Engagement_08

engagement_217_bw

IanAnnie_Engagement_02

engagement_214

engagement_213_bw

engagement_209

engagement_201

engagement_219_bw

Oh, and here's the fun outtake of the shoot. There were a few, but these two take the cake. :P

engagement_203

engagement_204_bw

1 comment:

miss moxie said...

These are incredible, Jake! They must have been a blast to shoot.