Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Football Holladay

Jackson Football v. Northwest 01

A Northwest defender tackles Jackson halfback Desmond Edwards after a 6-yard gain for a first down in the second quarter.

I shot Jackson High School football against Northwest High School in Jackson, Mich. with one of my best friends a week and a half ago. Erik Holladay invited me along to shoot the game as a chance to photograph my photo story in the city fell through for the weekend. Needless to say, Erik had better photos than I did, but just you wait Mr. Holladay. ... One of these days, I'll outshoot you. Lol. Great friend and I really enjoyed shooting alongside him. I learned a ton.

Jackson Football v. Northwest 02

Jackson halfback Jordan Union is tackled 10 yards from the end zone after making a reception in the second quarter.

Click here to view a gallery of photos from this game and other games in the Jackson area. Erik and fellow Citizen Patriot photographer Dave Weatherwax have some really great images in here as well. I encourage you to take a look. :)

No comments: