Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Run, run, run

Michigan Center vs. Vandercook Lake (Job Shadow with Erik Holladay)

Michigan Center Defensive Back Cody Marr runs the ball upfield on a 20-yard breakwaway during the first half against Vandercook Lake Sept. 11. Marr scored later in the same drive on a 6-yard touchdown run to make the score 9-0. The Cardinals beat the Jayhawks 28-14, leaving both teams 1-1 in the Cascades Conference.

I shot this photo while job shadowing with Erik Holladay at the Jackson Citizen Patriot. Erik is an amazing photographer and a good friend. I hope I can continue to get down to Jackson so I can learn more from him as soon as possible! :) And, I cannot forget to throw a shout out to Libby March and Dave Weatherwax!
The whole reason I was able to capture this image was because I brought Libby down to job shadow Dave. It was a fun day to say the least. You guys all rock!

1 comment:

Neil Blake said...

Nice photo sir! That depth of field is pprettty.