Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Pineapple Express

Homecoming may have been done for most people after the football game, or even when they woke up with a hangover on Sunday morning. Not for me. I have been staying up late the last few nights to be a part of a great multimedia endeavor put on by Central Michigan Life. It is still in progress, but I will post a link to the full multimedia presentation once it is posted. It's phenomenal!

A special thanks to Matthew Stephens and Brian Manzullo, without either this project would not have left the cutting room floor. Their vision helped lead us into a new era of multimedia storytelling at CM Life (and it's only mid-October!), and I can't wait to see what other great ideas come from these two journalists — both really get what multimedia is supposed to be about. It's days like today I love my job!

View the entire presentation here. (Scroll to the  bottom for a Vuvox presentation.) Everyone did such a good job. This is something. It's a huge accomplishment for the multimedia of cm-life.com. 

Here are the three projects I produced for the multimedia presentation on Mount Pleasant:

1 A.M. O'Kelly's Bartender from CMLifeVideo on Vimeo.